Frank Demeter is an Executive Vice President of Ogden Commercial Real Estate, LLC’s Arizona office. Frank has 25 consecutive years of real estate experience in investment sales, asset management, leasing, finance, site selection, ownership and consulting. Prior to joining Ogden, Frank was a co-founder of Boulders Realty Advisors, a boutique commercial real estate firm based in Scottsdale, in 1999. Frank’s responsibilities primarily included brokerage services, business development, asset management, tenant representation, site selection and consulting across all major property categories.
Prior to co-forming Boulders Realty Advisors, Frank served as Director at Landauer Real Estate Counselors, providing institutional representation of income properties and placement of financing for acquisitions and development. He also completed consulting assignments for major commercial real estate clients, including pension fund advisors and off-shore investment groups. Frank’s career has also included 7 years with a regional commercial mortgage banking correspondent (Eberhardt Company) for numerous life insurance companies, banking institutions, and other lenders in the Midwest and Southwest. As a commercial mortgage banker, Frank represented clients in financing a diverse array of property types, including office, industrial, retail, multi-family, self-storage and recreation. His experience also included structuring workouts and handling other portfolio management issues.
Frank’s career began as an analyst working for a regional bank handling complex bank branch site selection and
A native of Wisconsin, Frank received his BAA in Finance and Real Estate as well as a M.S. in Real Estate from the
University of Wisconsin at Madison. His affiliations and memberships include:
– Current Board Member, and Past President and Committee Co-Chair, Arizona Commercial Mortgage Lenders
– Current Board Member and Committee Member, Risk Management Association – Arizona Chapter (RMA)
– Board Member, two corporations
– Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
– Member, ReStar Advisors
– Regional Chair, Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
– Past Board Member, WAA Valley of the Sun
– Past Committee Member, Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
– Past Guest Lecturer, Arizona State University
– Certified (Archeological) Site Steward, Arizona
– Licensed Broker, State of Arizona